Below is the Development plan created and envisioned by the Founder of Fisher’s SuperKids, Mr. Hai Huynh. Which will outline the vision and mission of all four our centers, teachers and staff towards our students.
After 12 years of operation, Fisher's SuperKids have made significant changes in our departments, from the Human Resources team to our specialised training programs within the company to better meet the learning needs of students and to create an excellent learning environment.
With a vision aimed towards the year 2020, here are an outline of our goals:
Create 6 great values to navigate through:
1. GREAT ENVIRONMENT
2. GREAT PROGRAMS
3. GREAT TEACHING AND SERVICE QUALITY
4. GREAT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
5. GREAT COMMUNICATION
6. GREAT STEWARDSHIP
The restructuring of all departments was done with the clear mandate to monitor and promote sustainable development within Fisher’s SuperKids towards the proposed direction:
1. The Board of Directors: Composed of the Academic Director, the CEO, the Human Resources Director and the Operational Director. (You can view their personal profiles under the ABOUT US > LEADERSHIP TEAM tab)
2. Academic Department: Composed of foreign managers over each center to assist, guide and monitor each teacher's professional development, teaching material and quality within the classroom and all their academic needs.
3. Vietnamese Teachers Department: Composed of Vietnamese managers at each center to supervise the professional activities of the Vietnamese Teachers/ Partners in order to provide the best support to students within the classroom, to support the foreign teacher within the classroom and to communicate with parents quickly and accurately.
4. The Programs and Brand Development Department is responsible for creating exciting and engaging programs that appeal to students and to promote Fisher’s SuperKids in the educational circles internationally and throughout Vietnam.
We hope to create a GREAT school that will contribute to this generation of dynamic young people, who will be GREAT in English speakers - with the purpose to study and work as "citizens of the world".