Achievements and Development
Fisher’s SuperKids is helping to train high-value human resources for Vietnam, and the city of Danang in particular. The great amount that we have been able to accomplish is purely the fruition of the devotion and great contributions from all our staff and teachers since our establishment.
- Several students at Fisher’s SuperKids have been prepared well to enter high schools and universities the United States.
- In 2010, Fisher’s SuperKids surpassed other reputable English centers such as ILA and Apollo in competing for the English Access Microscholarship Program for underprivileged students in Danang. The program is sponsored by the US State Department and our school was selected by the US Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh city to implement this program.
- In 2011, the East Meets West Foundation chose Fisher’s SuperKids to implement a similar English communication program for 25 gifted students from eight provinces in Central Vietnam.
- Fisher’s SuperKids is in the process of establishing a second English Language Center in Tam Ky (the capital city of Quang Nam Province) and is planning to open branches in other cities in the near future.
- Fisher’s SuperKids is has just establisheda second center in Danang at 453 Dien Bien Phu St., and had a successful Grand Opening on May 19,2012.
|» About the Founders|
|» Mission, Philosophy and Core Values|
|» The Learning Environment|
- Moe - Quy Thinh - SB1.4
- Ted - Duc Thien - M2.29
- Annie - Gia Han - S1.38
- Sally - Duy Anh - SB1.4
- Annie - Kim Ngân - SB1.3
- Simba - Minh Thien - SB1.3
- Marge - Nhat Linh - S1.38
- Brett - Thanh Bao - S1.38
- Lisa - Bao Chau - SB1.4
- Julie - Phuong Uyen - SB1.3
- Rachel - Dan Thuc - M2.29