ESL PART-TIME TEACHER AT THE BEST LOCATION IN VIETNAM!
Opportunities for October, November & December 2018
At SuperKids, we offer wages above the average rate in Central Vietnam, academic professional development, compensation & support in obtaining your Work Permit and the chance to make lifelong differences in the lives of many through charitable work opportunities. As a culturally rich city located in Central Vietnam, Da Nang is quickly becoming one of the most attractive destinations to live & work abroad, with a 30km coast-line boasting some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Fisher’s SuperKids is the most established and reputable English center in Da Nang, with over 1950 students between the ages of 5-15 learning at our 4 branches conveniently located around the city. SuperKids is unique in that we offer our teachers excellent academic, cultural and personal development, and invest in equipping our students with more than just the English language.
Our air-conditioned classrooms are specially designed for optimum learning and are fully equipped with computers with internet access, whiteboards & additional teaching tools and resources, allowing our teachers to create a comfortable, ideal atmosphere for fun and interactive learning.
SuperKids offers diverse programs of learning, including extracurricular activities and outreach programs throughout the year, and sponsors scholarships to allow learners from all backgrounds to have equal opportunities. A big part of our mission is to reach out to underprivileged children, as we believe that each and every staff member has something meaningful to contribute.
Whether you are experienced or new to teaching ESL, there’s an opportunity for you to grow professionally at SuperKids.
- Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL/ TEFL certificate or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check
- In your email please include a photo of your passport, cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation.
BENEFITS AND REMUNERATION:
- Hands-on teacher support; compensation for Work Permit and Work Visa, step by step guidance in all the legal requirements for your life and work in Vietnam.
- Academic support; orientation package, professional workshops, guidance in lesson planning, classroom management, activities, resources and personal academic assistance throughout the year.
- We cover the costs and take care of the process in applying for work visas and work permits (Costs covered by teachers: the costs of getting paperwork ready for submission, any “leg-work” such as taking documents to your respective embassies in order to be authenticated/notarized.)
- Wages above the average rate for Central Vietnam, opportunities for raises.
- We care deeply about the character development of our students. Our programs are designed to teach values and build confidence in our students. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement a special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We strive to be structured and professional while maintaining a supportive and friendly work environment.
- We create charitable events, outreach programs and a platform for teachers to reach out to the community and surrounding villages while we encourage support to all teachers’ initiatives. We host yearly staff retreats.
- We are committed in fulfilling contractual terms and stay truthful in dealing with teachers, parents, and students through a transparent structure of communication and support. This will give you the peace of mind needed to enjoy work and life in Vietnam.
We encourage you to visit our Website: www.fishersuperkids.com for more information about our mission, vision and programs. Contact us if you have any questions before you apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please be sure to include a photo of your passport, cover letter, resume, relevant documents and two letters of recommendation.
+84 236 6251881